Tuesday, September 21, 2010

beautiful girl

I don't know her, but she is in my prayers - Jennifer.

I saw her picture at the coffee shop yesterday - she's missing.

Perhaps she ran away; perhaps she was tricked; perhaps she was taken.

According to this article, "One out of every three teens on the street will be lured into prostitution within 48 hours of leaving home."

She is precious - every person is precious.

God help her. God forgive us for living in a society that allows this to happen. Let's get to work.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting! she'll be in our prayers, at least tonight. i love that your heart is so beautiful, compassionate and sees the individual....just as God does!! May He answer our prayers for her tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your compassion in action always inspires me. Thank you for praying for this girl. I couldn't bear to remember her face because it was too much for my heart at that moment. Thank you for letting your heart break for her.

    ReplyDelete